|Date Posted||March 22, 2021|
Registered Nurse (RN)
Salary range $ 65,000 - $ 110,000
COVID Shift Bonus Pay; Relocation up to $10K; Sign On Bonus up to $12K; Internal Referral Bonus $10K
RN Texas License
BSN or if ADN, willing to obtain BSN within 3 years
1 year, recent, inpatient, acute care nursing experience
1+ years of med surg experience
BSN strongly preferred
Med/Surg Expansion at TMC with 5 Cullen.
• 1:5-6 Nurse to patient ratio
• Every other weekend required
• Call requirements: 1 weekend in every 12 weeks
• TMC is a Magnet facility therefore BSN required, highly experienced ADN Nurses may be considered, if currently enrolled in a BSN program
• At least 1 year of in-patient/ acute care Nursing experience
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- RN I <1 year
- RN II = 1-3 years
- RN III = 3-10 years
- RN IV = 10+ years
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.