|at ( view profile)|
|Location||DUBAI, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
We have a number of fantastic opportunities for Clinical Psychologists to work for a mental health and wellness centre providing high quality outpatient services to children, adults, couples and families. Arabic speakers are also required for some of these roles.
Located in Dubai, our client brings together an international team of licensed psychologists, psychiatrists, occupational and speech & language therapists offering a range of treatments and working with corporations, schools, hospitals, the government and other organisations to promote mental health and well being through a broad range of seminars and workshops.
- Bachelors, Masters/ PhD in Clinical, Health or Neuropsychology from your home country plus a PG Diploma/ further qualifications;
- Expertise working with adults, couples, families, adolescents or children;
- 5+years' experience post qualification (CCT or equivalent) in more than one setting and not only private practice;
- Qualifications from US/UK/Western Europe/Australia/South Africa/Lebanon/Saudi Arabia
- Must be licensable by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA);
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
Dubai is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. Dubai has attracted world attention through large construction projects and sports events, in particular the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.