|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||Van Nuys, California|
|Category||Allied Health - Social Work|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please get in touch for all the information relating to this fantastic opportunity!
Extremely competitive salary range!
Required qualifications for this position includes:
- Master's Degree in Social Work, from of an accredited program
- 1 year of recent experience in acute care inpatient setting or community based organization with responsibility for assessment of patient population and linkage to community resources in area of service
- Computer experience/literacy as needed for the job
- Advanced communication skills to communicate effectively with patients, hospital staff, physicians and the community
- Flexibility and strong self-motivation/organizational skills to prioritize work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- A courteous and cooperative service-oriented demeanor
Preferred qualifications for this position includes:
- Discharge planning experience
- Knowledgeable of community resources with care coordination
- Bilingual in Spanish
About the Region you will serve
Anchored by five award-winning comprehensive medical centers, Providence provides a full spectrum of care that includes a range of specialties, signature services, outpatient and home care and the well-regarded Providence Medical Institute, a group of physicians and primary and urgent care clinics throughout the greater San Fernando Valley and South Bay. Providence is focused on providing the communities it serves with preventive care, education and leading-edge diagnostics and treatment. The organization includes numerous outreach programs. Hospice and home care and even our own Providence High School, a Blue Ribbon college-preparatory campus.