|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
Mental Health/Social Services - Addictions Counselor
As a Counselor, you play a direct role in saving the lives of our patients each day by providing counseling services to your assigned clients including individual, family / group therapy sessions, and promoting an environment of long term recovery. You will partner with the Clinical Director and Executive Director to establish and maintain a therapeutic environment and routine for our residents.
· Must be a certified or licensed professional in a human services field such as: certified social worker (CSW), licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC), licensed professional counselor associate (LPCA), licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed psychologists (LP), licensed psychological practitioners (LPP), licensed marriage & family therapists (LMFT) or certified drug and alcohol counselor (CADC) in the state of Kentucky
· Communicate with the director and other program staff in the decision-making process involving clients to include attending all clinical meetings.
· Assess the counseling needs of the client
· Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining the appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
· Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
· Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
· Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
· Maintain client caseload (including all case management and utilization review updates). Treatment planning duties and clinical charting as required.
· Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
· Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
· Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
· Act in accordance with Pinnacle Treatment Centers’ policies and federal confidentiality laws (42-CFR, Pt 2)
- 18 days PTO
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
Join our team. Join our mission.
Masters or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Lic Prof Clin Counselor
Lic Marriage & Family The
Lic Clinical Social Wrkr
Lic Cert Alc & Drug Coun
Cert Alc & Drug Coun