|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
Registered Nurse (RN)
Salary Range - $ 80,700 - $ 121,100
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
1 year of Dialysis RN experience
Leadership Skills formal or informal
Administrative experience in an office setting
Bachelors in Nursing
This position is equivalent to a Facility Administrator or Dialysis Clinical Manager.
The Renal Nurse Supervisor/Dialysis Clinical Supervisor provides support to the Nurse Manager and Director of Renal Services in the development, implementation and management of the outpatient, dialysis clinics. This position provides day to day leadership and direction to clinical staff and is responsible for ensuring an adequate staffing plan, facilitating team building and fostering professional relationships among staff. This position is also responsible for ensuring adequate resources are available to staff in the performance of their job responsibilities, monitoring adherence to defined processes and policies relating to the department and providing appropriate feedback and guidance to staff not performing as expected. The position facilitates and provides oversight to the orientation of new staff. This position performs annual performance evaluations according to UVM Medical Center Policy. In addition, to the leadership and management responsibilities, this position may also be required to provide direct patient care to maintain clinical skills and knowledge.
State of Vermont Registered Nurse (RN) license required before starting in position. BSN required.
Minimum of one year of clinical Dialysis experience required. Leadership experience preferred.
Statement of Values
- We respect the dignity of all individuals and are responsive to their physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs and cultural diversity.
- We are just and prudent stewards of limited natural and financial resources.
- We foster a climate which encourages both those receiving and providing care to make responsible choices.
- We strive for excellence in quality and care and seek to continuously learn and improve.
- We acknowledge a partnership with the community to ensure the best possible care at the right time, in the right place, and by the right provider.
- We are caring and compassionate to each other and to those we serve.
- We communicate openly and honestly with the community we serve.