|at ( view profile)|
|Location||LAKE CLARK SHORES, Florida|
|Date Posted||October 22, 2020|
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
- Basic computer skills -- working with Methasoft software (will train).
- Input and reporting DAANES for MN.
- Assist with the orientation for new clients.
- Observe and collect Urine Analysis samples and package.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Experience in healthcare or alcohol and drug treatment center.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Provide support to staff in the coordination of treatment for and general care of clients.
- Must document two years of freedom from chemical abuse problems.
- Work early morning hours with some weekends.
- Education/Certification: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent education and experience. CNA/MA preferred.
- Required Knowledge: Basic computer experience beneficial.
- Experience Required: At least 1 year of healthcare and medical office and/or clinic experience. Must be able to work with diverse backgrounds.
- Skill and Ability: Excellent interpersonal skills. Attention to detail and solid organizational skills. Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.