|Date Posted||April 5, 2021|
Registered Nurse (RN)
Salary range - $ 66,000 - $ 93,000 - experience dependent.
1 year of Endoscopy RN experience
Licensed as a Registered Nurse
Bachelor or science, will consider Associate degree nursing if have 3+ years recent Endoscopy RN experience.
Bachelor's Degree Nursing
2+ yrs Endoscopy RN experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- RN I <1 year
- RN II = 1-3 years
- RN III = 3-10 years
- RN IV = 10+ years
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served.
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with, directs, and may delegate to the healthcare team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence, and professional standards of care.
- Coordinates treatment plans; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience.
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned, within scope of practice and clinical competency.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Memorial Hermann Health System is a non-profit, values-driven, community-owned health system dedicated to improving health.
To create healthier communities, now and for generations to come.
Community: We value diversity and inclusion and commit to being the best healthcare provider, employer and partner.
Compassion: We understand our privileged role in people's lives and care for everyone with kindness and respect.
Credibility: We conduct ourselves and our business responsibly and prioritize safety, quality and service when making decisions.
Courage: We act bravely to innovate and achieve world-class experience and outcomes for patients, consumers, partners and the community.