|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
Physician - Family Practice
Head Medical are currently recruiting for a growing independent healthcare provider, serving residents of Brandon, Manitoba! Their medical clinic is a modern building with solid foundations built over the past 14 years. Electronic medical records system, allowing their physicians and staff to provide patients with timely care.
Fee split – 70%/30% Initially, increasing to 75%/25%
- Average earnings – between $415,000 (after split)
- Minimum first-year earnings guaranteed of $280,000
- Top earners have earned $600,000 plus
- 160-200 patients per week
- No on-call
- 6 weeks annual leave
In order to be comparable to with the College of Family Physicians you MUST hold MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, CCFP or American Board of Family Medicine. These must have been obtained through a vocational training scheme such as CCT (UK).
- Step 1 - Register with https://physiciansapply.ca/
- Step 2 - Upload your MRCGP or equivalent, CCT, Medical Degree to be verified.
- Step 4 - Apply for CCFP through the college of Family Physicians for Canada
- Step 5 - Apply for a Provisional licence with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
- Step 6 – Apply for work permit / Permanent Residency