|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
We are seeking an integrated radiology provider, has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist comfortable with General Diagnostics to join our practice at Capital Regional Medical Center. The hospital is located in Tallahassee, FL and is a 266-bed facility that offers a full range of emergency, surgical, inpatient and outpatient services. Explore this opportunity in greater detail and learn about the amazing benefits of joining the Envision Physician Services.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Competitive compensation
* Full Service IR including Portal hypertension and IR Oncology
* Final reads done after hours by our own internal Teleradiology division
* Advanced technical support
* Paid time off
* Bonus structure, CME
* Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
* Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
* All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
* Applicants must be ABR/AOBR Board certified /eligible
* Current Florida licensure is preferred.
* IR Fellowship trained or adequate IR experience
* MQSA Certification is a plus but not required, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
* Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound etc.