|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2020|
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Salary range - $52,000.00 - $57,200.00
AZ LPN Nursing license or "compact" multi state LPN license
A valid driver's license is required
Must be at least 21 years of age
Graduate from an accredited college or university nursing program
Newly licensed nurses will be considered
**Salary will be modified with a tiered pay increase based on experience, **12-hour shifts**
**CORRECTIONAL NURSING! Best Kept Secret in Nursing**
At CoreCivic we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the performances of basic nursing duties to include execution of physician orders, operation of pill call, operation of sick call, and assisting the physician in examinations and treatments and performs technical/clinical procedures within the scope of his/her license. Assists in the professional management of the facility medical department. The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
1. Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of inmates/residents.
2. Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment.
3. Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required by applicable policies and/or procedures.
4. Control medication, syringes, and other medical supplies or equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
5. Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical records.
PAID TIME OFF