|Location||Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
Physician - Nephrology
We are excited to be working in a partnership with a respected, hospital group that serves the population of the stunning archipelago of Turks and Caicos. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join the locum pool to help to cover periods of holiday leave throughout the year (dates will be offered to you and you can decide if you can be available so no upfront commitment of dates required).
What's on offer?
- Multiple Award winning employer with aim to provide sustainable, quality health care
- Generous daily rate salary
- Daily allowance towards meals
- Fully furnished accommodation with high speed internet and close to hospital
- Round trip economy class flights
- Transportation to and from work
What are we looking for?
- Clean Medical license
- Board certified/CCT in relevant specialty
- Recent experience within Renal Dialysis
With fantastic weather and the lowest rainful in the Caribbean this tropical archipelago is located approx. 600 miles southeast of Miami, Florida. The country is a British overseas territory and has a population of approx 30,000 spread over 9 inhabited islands.
Providenciales, where this role will be based, is an incredible tropical destination, and there’s a tremendous selection of things to do for all ages.
With some of the best beaches and water in the world, it’s no surprise that most activities on Providenciales involve the ocean. There are exquisite reefs for diving and snorkeling, extensive marine wetlands that are perfect for kayaking and birdwatching, and incredible coastal environments.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL.