|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 5, 2020|
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Salary range - $ 43,600 - $ 48,000
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE UP TO $2,000 (for candidates up to 60+ miles away)
Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a KS LPN license
A valid driver's license is required.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment.
- Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required by applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical records.
Company Culture & Perks
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, we operate safe, secure facilities that provide high
- quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public safety.
- CoreCivic Properties, we offer innovative and flexible real estate
- solutions that provide value to government and the people they serve.
- CoreCivic Community, we deliver proven and innovative practices in
- settings that help people obtain employment, successful reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
With opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare, CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more. Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!