|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
Laboratory Technologist/Technician - Medical Technologist
Salary range $ 47,600 - $ 71,400 - DOE
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Medical Technoligst / Scientist certification
Graduate from medical tech program
College Bachelors degree
Medical Technologist/Scientist is responsible for the performance of Laboratory testing, to work together with the Laboratory Director, Pathologists, and Technologists to provide prompt and accurate Laboratory testing for patients of our hospital and surrounding community. Full Time position. 10 hour night shift 8:00 pm to 6:00 am. Work 7 nights on / 7 nights off.
· Collects specimens for laboratory examination by venipuncture, various culture techniques, etc.
· Adheres to OSHA, CLIA, and Joint Commission regulations.
· Works without supervision or assistance.
· Responds to codes, traumas, and emergencies immediately.
· Operates and maintains all instruments. Maintains and documents quality control.
· Keeps appropriate logs and records, data entry and retrieval of patient results, and accession of patient specimens.
· Report STAT results within 60 minutes, perform manual tests as required, and set up bacteria on appropriate media.
Company Culture & Perks
Ashley Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 39-bed hospital that is committed to serving our growing community with the highest quality services. Our hospital has been named a Top 100 Rural Hospitals in America for the last five years.
Located in Vernal, Utah, known as an outdoor paradise. From Flaming Gorge Reservoir to the primitive areas of the Uinta Mountains, outdoor recreation is at your doorstep. Fishing, hunting, biking, camping, golfing, water sports, cross country skiing, white water rafting are just a few of the activities that this diverse landscape has to offer. All of this centrally located between Salt Lake and Denver.