|Location||Panama City, Florida|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
Physician Assistant - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Growing industries. Panama City has emerging technology and engineering industries, with the emergence of several startup companies and expansion of our Navy Base. New companies relocate here all the time, bringing in new jobs for our local economy. Panama City Beach is a great place to start a business!
- Great post-secondary schools. We have several accredited post-secondary schools in the area. Florida State University and Gulf Coast State College offer four-year and two-year transfer degrees. Others are Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Troy University. Haney Technical College offers certifications and training courses for various trades, and places all its graduates with internships and positions within their field. Each offers unique scholarships, especially for returning or adult students. Finish your classes, then head to the beach to relax!
- 24 hour Beach access. There’s over 100 access points along the Gulf beaches. In town, you can also find boat ramps and small parks that overlook St. Andrew’s Bay. People come here from all over the U.S. to see the water and enjoy the mild seasons. As a local, you can enjoy these luxuries all day, everyday.
- Family-friendly atmosphere. Panama City has schools, family theme parks, movie theaters, and other kids’ activities to enjoy. Children enjoy places like Zoo World, Gulf World, Frank Brown Park, and the Panama City Mall. When you first move to Panama City, take time to explore the area. We have many large attractions, but some of the best places to go are the smaller recreational parks scattered throughout.
- Best local seafood. Every local seafood restaurant in town gets their fish, shrimp, scallops, and oysters right from the offshore Gulf Waters. You can watch the boats unload snapper and grouper daily from the Capt. Anderson’s, St. Andrew’s and Downtown Marina. Greg Abram’s Seafood is one of the largest seafood exporters in America, and has its headquarters in Panama City.
- Music Matters. In Downtown Panama City, you can find music venues on almost every street corner. bars and restaurants feature both travelling and local musicians. Our Marina Civic Center hosts concerts from regional tours. This summer the Civic Center will have the Backstage Pass concert series and Three Dog Night on tour.
- Pier Park Shopping Center. Locals love to travel to Pier Park for night out with family and friends. The eclectic shopping mall has food and drink, entertainment, and all the top retailers. You can shop at four different plazas, visit the Grande Theater, then browse among the nineteen different restaurants throughout the night. Its a great place to be both night and day!
- Fishing, camping, hiking, and water sports. Of course as a beach town, we have plenty of different water recreations to try. You can book a fishing charter, go camping or hiking at St. Andrew’s State Park, or try a kayak, canoe, or paddle board rental. If you’re a beginner, don’t worry! Guides can teach you how to get on the water and have a great time.
- Farmer’s Markets. Panama City has farmer’s markets in Capt. Anderson’s Marina, St. Andrew’s, Lynn Haven, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, and even an online farmer’s market. Buy fresh and local produce from farmers in the area. Some of the best eggplant, tomatoes, cucumbers, and squash are grown from the Florida Panhandle.
- Long-lasting economic development. Panama City Beach is always growing and adding new things to do in the area. The job market is always growing and drawing in new people to move here.