|Published||October 7, 2022|
|Location||Glenwood Springs, Colorado|
|Category||Nurse Practitioner - Cardiology-NP|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please get in touch for all the information relating to this fantastic opportunity!
Extremely competitive salary range!
- Eligible for up to $20,000 Transitional/Relocation bonus for those that qualify (2-year commitment required/Internal candidates not eligible).
Duties will include
- Office visits
- Assist in the management and treatment of Atrial Fibrillation patients in the outpatient and inpatient setting
- Perform inpatient rounding
- Appropriately admit and discharge patients
- Accept patient transfers
- Provide immediate preoperative care and postoperative care, including all orders, charting, and consents
- Proactively identify complications, encompassing medical and surgical complications, and communicates findings
- Assist with continuity of patient care by troubleshooting and assessing clinical issues in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have two years of experience working as NP in related field.
- Master's degree in Nursing; graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Unrestricted APN - Nurse Practitioner License in Colorado (DORA)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications issued by the American Heart Association (AHA)
- General health care and cardiovascular patient assessment and exam skills
- Electrophysiology experience.
- Ability to function independent
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on Valley View Services
- Use of local ski area's cooperate day passes
- and more
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally