|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Salary range $ 119,163 - $ 178,734 - DOE
Negotiable Sign on Bonus
License elgible as a Perfusionist in the State of Texas.
Board Certification by the American Board of Cardiovasular Perfusion
Graduate of a school of perfustion technology.
Texas Perfusionist license.
Education: Graduate of a school of perfusion technology
Licenses/Certifications: License eligible as a Perfusionist in the State of Texas ; Board Certification by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion; board eligible after one (1) year of employment
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Assembles and operates heart-lung machine for cardiopulmonary bypass on infants, children and adults in a competent manner and according to the age/needs of the patient/population served; cleans and prepares various components of heart-lung machine/other equipment required for open-heart surgery, EMCO, prolonged ventricular assist, auto transfusion, and intra-aortic balloon pumping; maintains inventory of all perfusion related supplies.
- Monitors perfusion so that adequate records for medical and/or legal study will be available; maintains quality control data for the Gem Stat blood gas analyzer used for cardiovascular and liver cases; prepares lectures for students.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Company Culture & Perks
Our Mission: Memorial Hermann Health System is a non-profit, values-driven, community-owned health system dedicated to improving health.
Our Vision: To create healthier communities, now and for generations to come.
Community: We value diversity and inclusion and commit to being the best healthcare provider, employer and partner.
Compassion: We understand our privileged role in people’s lives and care for everyone with kindness and respect.
Courage: We act bravely to innovate and achieve world-class experiences and outcomes for patients, consumers, partners and the community.
Credibility: We conduct ourselves and our business responsibly and prioritize safety, quality and service when making decisions.
H - Humanize every experience
E - Ensure high-reliability care
A - Align provider network
L - Lower cost of care
T - Transition to value
H - Harness smart growth