|Published||September 21, 2022|
|Category||Allied Health - Physical Therapist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please get in touch for all the information relating to this fantastic opportunity!
Extremely competitive salary range!
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Physical therapist license to pratice in Utah, or able to obtain before hire
Graduate from physical therapist program
Inpatient hospital experience
Physical Therapist evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs. Provides educational information to patients. Supervises physical therapy assistants and aides in performing treatment.
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments of patient's condition. Treats inpatients and outpatients.
- Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient according to his or her capabilities and desires.
- Plans, prepares and carries out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and condition of the patient.
- Directs and supervises physical therapy assistants, students, and other support personnel. Assesses competence, delegates specific tasks, and establishes channels of communication.
- Administers treatment involving application of physical agents, using equipment, moist packs, ultraviolet and infrared lamps, and ultrasound machines.
- Identifies and documents goals, anticipated progress and plans for reevaluation