|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Location||Mandan, North Dakota|
|Category||Allied Health - Physical Therapist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please get in touch for all the information relating to this fantastic opportunity!
Extremely competitive salary range!
Experience with acute care or long term acute care
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification
We are the largest contract manager of hospital-based acute rehabilitation programs in the country, serving 100 hospitals in 27 states. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our therapists provide compassionate rehabilitation care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life. The goal of inpatient rehabilitation is to help your patients live as independently as possible through specialized treatment programs.
Our care is designed specifically to help patients who have been impaired by an injury or illness such as a stroke, orthopedic or other neurological conditions. All of our rehabilitation hospitals feature care provided by an interdisciplinary rehabilitation team committed to helping patients progress to recovery. Our care is designed to help patients improve abilities and return to a more normal life.