|Published||January 24, 2023|
|Location||Idaho Falls, Idaho|
|Category||Allied Health - Physical Therapist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please get in touch for all the information relating to this fantastic opportunity!
Extremely competitive salary range!
- Provide Physical Therapy to patients in an out-patient setting
- Create individualized care plans for each treatment
- Collaborate with colleagues to optimize care
- Grow relationships with your staff and the community you support
- Utilize a state-of-the-art EMR for documentation, reporting, and data collection
- Comply with all federal, state, and insurance-based rules and regulations
Recognized as one of the one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country, Albuquerque’s ethnic tapestry is reflected in its architecture, artwork, cultural centers and cuisine. Countless customs and traditions are a vibrant part of daily life in the city, making Albuquerque the cultural capital of the Southwest.
Albuquerque, located at the crossroads of the state’s travel routes, is the largest city in New Mexico. Clear, sunny, dry days; an attractive mountain landscape; and a mostly healthy economy attract new residents from around the country. Not only is the physical climate excellent, but the area also has a favorable tax climate, and the state’s fiscal health is among the best in the country. The area is a center for the high-tech industry and especially research-oriented activities, centered on the giant Sandia Laboratories nuclear research facility south of town.