|Published||September 21, 2022|
|Category||Rehabilitation/Therapy - Speech/Language|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please get in touch for all the information relating to this fantastic opportunity!
Extremely competitive salary range!
Clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN)
Healthcare leadership experience
Acute rehab experience
We are seeking a Rehab Program Director to oversee the total operations of the acute rehab program at Lourdes Health!
As a Rehab Program Director you will be:
- Responsible for the total operations of the rehabilitation program.
- Accountable for budgeting, program growth, Human Resources management, expense management, program development, quality and outcome improvement, and productivity management in an interdisciplinary fashion.
- A role model for adherence to Kindred policies, procedures, communication and serve as the "face" of the program at the hospital.
As a Rehab Program Director you will have:
- A track record of successful management experience in an Acute Rehabilitation setting is required.
- Strong business, interpersonal, organizational and entrepreneurial skills are necessary.
- At minimum be a graduate of a four year bachelor degree program
- Clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN).