|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Physician - Psychiatry (General)
Applications are now being accepted to appoint a suitably qualified Psychiatry Consultant to become part of the team at a state-of-the-art tertiary hospital in the Maldives that has been open since February 2018.
They are now recruiting for an experienced Psychiatry Consultant to join their team on a long term basis with an initial 2 year, renewable contract.
It is a very international team with some of the leading Consultants working there being from various parts of Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Guaranteed Tax Free basic Income around $8,000 USD per month or more depending on experience (There is no income tax in the Maldives)
- You will also earn 20% of all billings in excess of basic salary which can significantly increase your income
- There will be a fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment provided to you, with a 100 dollar per month utility allowance
- Medical Insurance is provided
- Relocation flights provided
- Free food while at work
- 30 days Paid Annual leave per year and all Maldives public holidays on top
- CME Allowance
Consultant medical training completed in any European country, Central or South America, the UK, U.S, Canada, Australasia.
Please note, the following requirements can come later after firm interest is established from both sides following successful interview and offer of employment:
- Proof of English proficiency: IELTS – 6.0 Plus OR – TOEFL: 250 Marks for computer based test or 600 Marks for paper based test or 100 Marks for internet based test. Results within the last 2 years. (Mandatory if studies were not completed in English as it is required for professional registration)
- Reference letter / Experience letter (from current and previous employer). Must be on letterhead confirming your joining, and if relevant, end date
- Certified copies of qualifications
If you are interested in being considered for the position, please apply online and provide an up to date copy of your CV so we can view your experience and assess the level of assistance we can provide.