|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Nurse - LPN/LVN
Come join our team!
We have an immediate need for a Regional Clinic Manager for our Gainesville, FL Market, including Georgia! If you are ready to make an impact every day, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then a career at Forefront may be the perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for the following clinics:
St.Simons Island, GA
A Regional Clinic Manager (RCM) provides leadership, communication and guidance to all physicians, mid-level providers, clinic team leaders and staff in their assigned clinics while promoting the values and mission statement of Forefront Dermatology.
- Accountable for cultivating clinic leadership, leading operational excellence, and delivering a patient experience that results in the highest levels of patient satisfaction and retention
- Accountable for clinic level economic profitability and growth by monitoring and analyzing financial performance reports on individual physicians and mid-level providers and at the clinic level as a whole
- Act as the primary communication liaison between Support Services and clinics including but not limited to corporate policy and procedural changes as well as clinic operational protocols
- Responsible for clinic staffing functions, working with the Human Resources department on candidate selection and interviewing, performance evaluations, and discipline and development
- Effectively oversee multiple clinics (range will vary depending on number of clinicians, staff and size) via a combination of on-site and remote management, requiring travel
LPN or RN required
Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration is strongly preferred
Background in cosmetics is preferred
Experience & Requirements
- Two years of work experience in dermatology or 5 years of related work experience or demonstrated excellent team leader experience with Forefront Dermatology or commensurate experience in any related health care setting
- Must keep current on all state certifications, licenses and/or registrations
- Valid Driver License and driving record that allows for insurability
- Familiarity with computers and healthcare software:
- Electronic Medical Record systems
- Patient scheduling programs
- Microsoft Office ® Suite; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Here are just a few things we offer:
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Eligible for PTO and Holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability
- Access to voluntary short term disability insurance and additional life insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Profit sharing
- Employee discounts
- And much more!