|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Registered Nurse (RN)
Head Medical are actively assisting with the recruitment of Band 5 registered Mental Health Nurses to the beautiful Island of Bermuda.
Bermuda is a sub-tropical string of islands in the North Atlantic offering a fabulous place to live amongst pink sand beaches, dramatic beautiful coastline and an average temperature of 23 degrees Celsius. Picture yourself scuba-diving, sun-bathing and enjoying and amazing lifestyle.
We are seeking qualified, motivated and experienced professionals to work in a supportive but demanding environment. You will be based in the psychiatric hospital in Bermuda which supports both in-patient and out-patient services, with a focus on patient-centred care in the community.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing service users mental, physical and emotional care needs
- Establishing comprehensive care and treatment plans
- Assisting with cases of emergencies both in and out of hospital
- Registered as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with the NMC (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Current: CPR training
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 required
- Minimum salary of $73,170
- Tax rate circa 6%
- $3000 relocation package
- Subsidised accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance