|Date Posted||January 19, 2021|
We are very excited to be working in partnership with a US based company who provide medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have fantastic opportunities available for experienced Respiratory physicians, to be able to take up a contract role (all expenses covered) on one of the stunning Islands of the area formerly known as the Dutch Antilles! These Islands are not only beautiful but offer year-round sunshine, a relaxing pace of life and incredible beaches and diving spots.
What is the contract length?
The minimum contract commitment is usually 60 days but may be negotiable. We are looking for those individuals who are available to start this post, with between 2-4 week's notice period with current employment.
What’s the role?
- Consults with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Work as part of a team covering 5 shifts per week (8 hour shifts).
- Diagnose and treat conditions related to pulmonology.
- Use and interpret pulmonological exams and tests.
- Perform various specialized procedures to acquire samples for further analysis.
- Provides immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintain detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Provides support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducts research into the testing and development of new medications and methods of treatment.
What are the required skills and qualifications?
- Current unrestricted registration in relevant specialty
- A current internationally recognized registered license to practice
- Active license
- ACLS / PHTLS (ITLS)
- Ideally 3 years post training experience
- Fluency in English
What’s on offer?
Very generous hourly rate salary - CIRCA 300 USD per hour
Accommodation in high standard hotel
All meals provided in hotel
All travel costs covered
Professional indemnity insurance