|at ( view profile)|
|Location||WOODS CROSS, Utah|
|Date Posted||October 17, 2020|
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
- New Season operates a number of nationally recognized and accredited methadone treatment centers dedicated to helping individuals with prescription drug abuse and/or opiate addiction regain control of their lives.
- We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions, discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction through groups.
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as required.
- Performs at least 20 hours of direct one-on-one patient contact per week through individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as required.
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo identification.
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center premises.
- Actively participates in community relations activities as directed and authorized.
- Ensures the reading and understanding of the Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Ensures compliance with 42 CFR Part 2 (Federal Confidentiality Regulations) and 45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164 (HIPAA)
- Is responsible for obtaining or maintaining proper licensure and/or certification according to specific state requirements.
- Actively participates in preparation for surveys and inspections conducted by CARF, the State, DEA, Board of Pharmacy and any other agency site visits as dictated by the state laws or regulations.
- Participates in all staff meetings
- Ensures compliance with local, State, Federal and Colonial Management Group, LP rules, regulations and policies.
- Always acts in the best interests of the program and company; honors, supports, and protects the proprietary data and rights of the company.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by clinic, region or corporate leadership.
~Please read carefully.~
- Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred
- Qualified candidates will have one of the following Utah licenses or certifications:
- ASUDC or SUDC under the supervision of a licensed mental health therapist, OR
- CASUDC or CASUDC-I under direct supervision of a licensed mental health therapist or a licensed ASUDC, OR
- CSUDC or CSUDC-I under direct supervision of a licensed mental health therapist or a licensed ASUDC or SUDC, OR
- Social Service Worker (SSW), the Certified Social Worker (CSW) and the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), SUDC Substance Use.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 500 hours of experience in substance abuse is preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable and reliable
- Basic mathematics skills
- Competitive Pay
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FSA's and Teladoc services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Leadership Development Academy
- Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season Is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.