|Published||November 21, 2022|
|Category||Mental Health/Social Services - Mental Health Counselor/Therapist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please get in touch for all the information relating to this fantastic opportunity!
Extremely competitive salary range!
Relocation Assistance may be possible but requires approval.
Must possess required KY CADC or LCADC licensure with Clinical Supervisor Qualification
Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a closely related field is required.
Four (4) years of experience in substance use counseling, to include one year of supervisory experience is required.
Must be authorized or endorsed to provide clinical supervision
A Master's degree from an accredited college or university will be substituted for up to one year of the required experience.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements:
- Develops, implements and monitors treatment programs in accordance with CoreCivic and partner agency policies and procedures. Oversees program activities and evaluates the effectiveness of treatment programs.
- Plans, develops, and conducts seminars, workshops, and specialized training programs in specific areas of treatment and prevention for inmates/residents, treatment staff and other facility staff.
- Supervises staff in the performance of their duties and evaluates as prescribed by the facility and company policy. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring, interviewing applicants, training new employees, evaluating performance and preparing written performance appraisals, listening to concerns and effectively resolving disputes or problems, taking corrective or disciplinary action, developing work schedules, monitoring work assignments, use of overtime, and approving leave requests.
- Provides clinical supervision for the program and staff. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing clinical files, maintaining and monitoring confidentiality to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations, policy, procedure, contract requirements, and licensing standards. Coordinates admissions, treatment, evaluation and release information with other staff and departments.
- Observes inmates/residents during program activities, provides consultation in response to inmate needs or concerns, and assists in managing grievance resolutions.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a closely related field is required.
- Required KY CADC or LCADC licensure.
- Must be authorized or endorsed to provide clinical supervision where required by prevailing regulation.
- Four (4) years of experience in substance use counseling, to include one year of supervisory experience is required.
- A Master's degree from an accredited college or university will be substituted for up to one year of the required experience.
- One year of experience in a therapeutic community setting is preferred.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the methods and techniques of substance use treatment, aftercare planning, clinical supervision, and applicable guidelines pertaining to the operations of a treatment program.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.